Thursday, April 7, 2011

Relay for Life!

Hello friends and followers of Nancy!

My name is Kristen Jones and I am Nancy's niece and a current junior at Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo! I am currently the chair for my sorority's Relay for Life team and actively campaigning to raise money and awareness for the American Cancer Society! After I received Nancy's news it became abundantly clear to me that since I am unable to physically be there to support my aunt through this truly difficult time in her life (which really kills me!!), I would work my butt off to raise as much money as I can to help with the cause! Though I know it will not be going directly to Nancy, it will be going somewhere that could potentially help her and everyone else out there fighting, so that nobody in the future will have to receive that awful news from their doctors, loved ones, or friends ever again!!

If you would like to help this amazing cause, donations are GREATLY APPRECIATED and are accepted at:


Any and all donations are welcomed!! Big and small we accept them all!!

You are also welcome to purchase a Luminaria for $10 in support of Nancy which will be displayed around the track the day of Relay! (If you do let me know and I will take pictures of them and send one to you and one to Nancy to show her your support!!)

I know that each and every one of you has helped push and motivate Nancy through this tough trial in her life and for that I am sincerely thankful!! She is the reason why I relay and I hope one of the reasons why you chose to help us fight back against this evil disease!!

Thank you for your time and support,

With love,
Kristen Jones

kjones15 at calpoly.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment