Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Diagnosis (from Nancy)

Hi, everyone.

Well, I met with my team of doctors at the end of the day, and received the diagnosis I expected. They presented my treatment plan, which instills confidence and hope. I begin chemo tomorrow, and it's a cycle of 7 days on one drug, followed by 3 days on another. As Tom said, once the more detailed results are in from my bone marrow, they'll know more about my treatment.

My cancer is treatable, and can go into remission, but there are no guarantees. My biggest enemy at this point is infection. I feel like I have a really good team behind me, fighting for me, and because of that I feel blessed, and really hopeful.

I woke up this morning and meditated for 20 minutes. I just asked the universe for resource and nourishment, and I thank you for all of your prayers. I really feel them, and I think that your wishes and support really have an effect. I'm humbled, and appreciate all the love that's come my way.

I'm planning my hair ceremony with my beautician :-)

love,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment